Posts

Sunday 3 August 2014

Torn Paper

It's a new month so it's time for a new challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. This month's challenge is torn paper.
Here is my card inspired by Debby Hughes over at Lime Doodle Designs


The second card does not follow the challenge.
It was inspired by this gorgeous card over on Ardyth's blog Maskerade however I kept it small at 6cm x 7.5cm.


I added red and silver flat backed gems and a little liquid pearls inside my tree.

These cards were inspired by two of my favourite card makers. I love their clean and simple style. Both of their blogs are worth a visit.

Supplies:

Holly card
Pattern: Stitching Cards Meerkat Christmas
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug swirls
Die: Sizzix 8 die circle
Red baker's twine.
Small red glass beads
Green embroidery thread
Cream 200sgm Card stock

Tree Card
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities  2013 holiday trees
Flat backed gems in silver and red
Liquid Pearls in platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment