Posts

Sunday 19 October 2014

Graduation Day

Recently I attended the graduation ceremony of a very special young lady who I am extremely proud of.
Her Mother was an employee of my Mom and I met her when she was just over three months old. She came from a home where money was always tight but despite this she worked hard at school and did very well. After completing her schooling there was no cash for any kind of territory education but undeterred she found a job and started saving. Nine years later she was able to enrol for a teacher's degree at a correspondence university and 4 years later, despite having a baby in her first year of study, she is now a qualified teacher.

Well done WM, you are an inspiration to us all.
Here is the card I made for her.


I CASed this lovely one from Bonnie.

Supplies:
Pattern: Stitching Cards   free butterfly pattern reduced to 50% of original.
Satin ribbon in peach.
Pale blue and black thread
Black beads
180gsm white card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment