Posts

Monday 2 February 2015

Happy Birthday Mom

It was my Mom's birthday yesterday and this is the card I made for her.
It was very hot on the day so we had a picnic under the trees in my sister's garden, with home made mango ice cream and lemon and basil cocktails. We even spent some time in the swimming pool. A lovely lazy time spent with family.

Happy Birthday Mom


My inspiration came from this lovely card  by Maureen Merritt


Supplies:
Pattern: Large Flowers "Easy Embroidery on paper" by Jokke de Vette
             Small flowers Pinbroidery. free flower corners
Thread: Coral, apricot and green (sorry no numbers or makes available)
Gold peel off stripes
Liquid Pearls in gold pearl

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous! I am especially jealous of how you spent your day! It was 13 degrees F, here this morning! It is so cold! Would love to be out by he pool! :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete