Posts

Thursday 19 February 2015

Paper Flowers

This is one of the first patterns I stitched when I first started making cards using the prick and stitch method of embroidery. This time I personalized it by adding some punched paper flowers which I made instead of stitched ones. I think it turned out very well indeed.


I edged the top panel with a gold felt tipped pen and added gold peel offs to complete.

The one below is stitched as the pattern was intended.


Supplies:
Pattern: Stitching Cards. Flower border happy birthday
Thread: Scraps of green. Purple (make and number of all unknown)
             Gold:  Gold: DMC Antique Effects E436
Rolfex metallic pens in green and gold
Butterfly punch
Gold peel offs
Olba Bloemenponstang punch with attachment Q006 and Q007 for flowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment