Posts

Friday 10 April 2015

Pastel Flowers

It's the last day of my holidays today, weekend excluded, and the time has just flown past. A week isn't a long time but it's better than nothing and I've really enjoyed the break.
In a couple of minutes I have to leave as I'm meeting some friends for breakfast and then after that I'm off for a facial. A great way to end everything off.

Well onto my card.
It was inspired by an Easter card but as we don't really give cards at Easter time here in South Africa I kept the layout but changed the topic


My inspiration

Source: Stephanie Serrano
Supplies:
Card stock: white in 160gsm
Paper: pale blue, yellow. Stripe from Paper Pizazz dots, checks, plaids and stripes collection
Cuttlebug
Sizzix 8 circle die
Champagne coloured flat backed pearls
Seed pearl beads
Threads: brand and numbers unknown
Pattern: "New Designs, New Projects for Embroidery on paper" by Erica Fortgens

No comments:

Post a Comment