Posts

Sunday 31 May 2015

A Sketch challenge



The challenge is sketch 188.

It actually closes tomorrow at noon so I'm cutting it a bit fine but here goes.

I have taken the sketch and moved the image section to the side. I hope that isn't considered cheating!!!


I added a bit of checked paper to a bought pale green envelope to jazz it up a little.

 I actually made three of these as they where really quick and easy.


Supplies:
Pattern:   Stitching Cards Bookmark Flower 5
Thread: DMC metallic range. Gun metal grey. Sorry no colour code
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Scraps of paper in mauve, pink and green
Scraps of ribbon: pink organza, green and purple satin
Flat backed gems
Envelop: bought
Checked paper: Paper Pizzazz: plaids, checks and stripes range.

1 comment:

  1. What a very cool take on the sketch! Your design is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete