Posts

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Black, white and gold

There is a new challenge over at Addicted to CAS and it's


I choose to make this card. I battled a bit with the tail and am still not 100% happy with it but here it is never the less.


I was given this pattern so have no idea of the source, sorry.
My gold is the edging on the topper.

Supplies:
Card stock: white in 160gsm
Paper: Paper Pizazz dots, checks, plaids and stripes
Flat backed pearls
Rolfes metallic pen in gold
Thread: metallic gun metal grey
Small wobbly eye

3 comments:

  1. What a cool and unique design ... love your stitched cat! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and beautiful! To me the tail looks perfect! Thanks for sharing with us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING, Glenda! I love this stitched kitty and I think the tail looks perfect! So glad you shared it with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete