Posts

Friday 1 May 2015

Stars and Kraft paper

Today is actually a public holiday for us and I'm enjoying some time at home playing in my crafting room.

As I said a couple of posts ago this time of the year just seems to be full of male birthdays.
This one is for my Husband's brother. He is actually a twin but I'll show you the card I made for his sister at another time.


I cut the squares using a die and then cut a star in the centre of each square. I backed the stars with some white paper, added some baker's twine and voila all done. Very quick and simple.

The inspiration for this card came from something similar spotted on Pintrest.


Supplies:
Card stock: Kraft, red, lime green and bronze
Paper: White
Baker's Twine: Red
Die: Sizzix 8 square die (657565)
       Sizzix 4 star Dies (657910)

No comments:

Post a Comment