Posts

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Happy First Birthday

It seems that I have missed a birthday. Two days ago my blog turned one and I didn't even realize it!!!

Happy Birthday Paper Cat


This year has certainly flown past. I've had lots of fun and have learnt so much. Thank you to all who have visited my posts. I really appreciate it.

To celebrate I have decided to round up my favourite cards from each month and feature them here.
You may click on the Months and they will take you to the actual posts.

June
I love the simplicity of these.


July
I so enjoyed making these cuties.


August
Christmas has come early this year.


September
I like how delicately these wings have turned out. Took a couple of tries before I got them right though.



October
Getting ready for Christmas



November
Trying something different


December
Having some fun with my Cuttlebug


January
Couldn't decide between this



 and this.
Really enjoyed making these silk ribbon flowers.



February
Made for a special lady.


March
One for the boys.


April
One of my first challenge entries.


May
Absolutely love how this turned out.


That was a lot harder than I thought it would be but basically that's my first year in a nutshell.

Here's to the year ahead.

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment