Posts

Monday 20 July 2015

Black and white with a splash of colour



Another new challenge that I have decided to enter is Uniko Studio where the challenge is black and white with a splash of colour.

I made this card quite a while ago but have never posted it. I think it's perfect for this challenge


At the time of making this card I did not have a Cuttlebug so used a circle cutter to make the circles. A bit tricky and often the paper would slip and I'd have to start again. Much prefer my die cutter.
I used a punch to round the bottom corners.

This is not my own layout design but for the life of me can't find who inspired me. So thanks mystery cardie, your work is great!

Supplies:
Pattern:  Stitching Cards Bookmark flower 6
Circle Cutter: Martha Steward
Card Stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: 80gsm in black and white
Flat backed gems in blue, yellow and green
Thread: Satin in lime green, lemon and pale blue
Corner Punch

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous CAS yet intricate design. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with lots of detail, yet still CAS. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean, graphic look of your card and the touch of bling too. Thanks so much for playing along with our Uniko Challenge. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete