Posts

Friday 31 July 2015

Die Cut hearts

Once a month there is a challenge over at Simon says Stamp Work it Wednesday and this month's one is Die cuts.
I don't have many dies which aren't your basic shapes circles, squares etc but I do have a star and a heart one so it would have to be something along those lines.

I saw a lovely card by Julie Marshall and was inspired to make this one


I did some faux stitching with a felt tipped pen around each heart.

Supplies:
Cuttlebug
Heart Die: To die 4
Card stock: cream and aqua in 160gsm
Striped scrap book paper
Buttons; From my stash
Fine liner in black

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the striped paper you've used, Glenda!!!! And the faux stitching is so fun and really looks great!!! Love the cute buttons!!! Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete