Posts

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Outside the circle

This weeks challenge at Split Coasts Stampers. Free 4 all is called Outside the Circle and it is to use Brads on your card but they can't be round. True to form most of my brads are round however I do have some multi coloured flowers which I used on this card.


I liked the effect of the thread against the navy card stock so I stitched a second one, this time adding part of a swirl down the side. 
Believe it or not I used the same navy coloured card stock in both, it's obviously just the quality and light of the photos that make it look different.


Supplies:
Pattern: Lady:  Form-A-Lines: Elegant hat 3          
             Swirl: New Designs, New Projects for embroidery on paper by Erica Fortgens
Thread: DMC Jewel Effects E135
Card Stock: 160gsm in white
                   Scrap of blue with embossed roses
                   Scrap of yellow with embossed leaves
Brads: Flowers in pink, yellow and blue

No comments:

Post a Comment