Posts

Monday 17 August 2015

Thinking of you

Over the years I've made a number of variations of this pattern. I really like the layout and love the flowers.
This one was made for a friend to let her know that she wasn't alone during a particularly tough time.


I will be entering it in this challenge

I machine stitched along the edges and made the envelope using my Complete Crafter's Companion. The sentiment is computer generated.

Supplies:
Pattern: Easy Embroidery on Paper by Joke de Vette
Threads: Brands and colour codes unknown
Card Stock: Green in 200gsm
                    White in 160gsm
Flat backed gems in champagne
Complete Crafter's Companion
Double sided tape

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are beautiful, Glenda!!! Love the soft colours!!!!
    Have a lovely Tuesday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The flowers are amazing. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete