Posts

Sunday 28 February 2016

Flowery bower

I'm spending the weekend writing reports for school. Can hardly believe that we are this far into the first term. I thought a little break was in order so that I could share this card with you.
Stamplorations CASeplorations February challenge is to CASe this beautiful card
 
 
I choose to CASe the heart idea and to keep to the same kind of colours
 
 
I'll also be entering this over at Simon says stampblog Work it Wednesday February where the challenge is something "Floral".
 
Oh well, back to reports!!! Have a good weekend everyone
 
Supplies:
Pattern: Pintrest
Thread: All colour codes and brands unknown
Card stock: 200gsm in ribbed cream
                   160gsm in white
Crochet cotton in white
Button from my stash
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Glenda ... your stitching is awesome (as ever!) ... fab colours and texture ... what a lovely heart wreath of blooms! Thanks so much for such a great CASE ... and for playing along with us at CASEplorations! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever CASE of the inspiration card, Glenda!!! Your flowery heart is so pretty and I love the cute button!!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete