Posts

Saturday 13 February 2016

Negative space flowers

Tic tac toe challenge have this challenge.
 
 
When I saw the bottom line with the word 'stitching' I knew that it was tailor made for me. Below is the sketch they mention.
 

 
and here is my card
 
 
I did some faux stitching around the edge to complete.
 
My inspiration
 
 


Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Pattern: East Embroidery on paper by Joke de Vette
Thread: White: DMC in blanch
              All other colour codes and brands unknown
Paper: 80gsm in black
Cuttlebug
Sizzixx circle die 8 piece
Pentel fine liner in black
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful in B&W, Glenda!!!! Such a pretty flower!!!
    Have a happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is lovely!! That stitched flower is FANTASTIC!! Great design! Thanks for playing with Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    Nora Noll
    Design Team Member
    Stamping Smiles Design
    Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
    #ssdtictactoechallenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an eye-catching design! Your stitched flower is gorgeous, and I love the added faux stitching around the edges. Such a fun touch. I'm so glad you joined us at the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete