Posts

Sunday 24 July 2016

Circles

Sugar pea designs have this as an inspiration
 
 
I used the colours and the layout this time around
 
 
I added some paper to the flap of a bought envelope to make it more personal.
I made this card for my Brother in law for his birthday.
 
I will also be entering this over at  TGIF challenges were the challenge is
 
 
I did die cutting.
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                   Scraps of red, blue and silver
Paper: Pale green, silver foil and gold wrapper from a chocolate
Enamel dots in blue and gold
Cuttelbug
Die: Sixxiz circles 

1 August
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful masculine look, Glenda!!! Love the bright colours with the softer greys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a the layered circles and the gorgeous enamel dots. Thanks for playing along this week and I hope we see you next week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love circles on a project! Great card! Thank-you for taking the TGIF Challenge!

    ReplyDelete