Posts

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Kraft and white baubles

I hardly ever use stamps on my cards and it's for that exact reason that I love the challenge over at Time out challenges this week. It's
 
'Holidays with the optional twist of no stamps'
 
Here is my card
 

I will also be entering this at Sugarpea designs where the challenge inspiration is


 
My inspiration

 


Supplies:
Card stock: Kraft in 200gsm
Thread: DMC Blanch
Flat backed gems in red
Flat backed pearls
Glitzing Glam red

 
17 aug

3 comments:

  1. stunning Glenda, what delicate stitching and it is always a joy to see you at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Glenda ... and so creative ... delicate, rustic, shimmery ... a perfect blend of Christmassy elements! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever. Love the idea, the execution of it and so amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete