Posts

Sunday 4 September 2016

A kaleidoscope of Butterflies

This week's Butterfly spot challenge is
 
Butterflies, kraft  and/or kaleidoscope

 
I did a kaleidoscope of butterflies i.e multi-coloured
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Lime Doodle
I will also be entering this over at  Dragonfly journeys. were this is the inspiration
 
 
and at CAS on Sunday were it's
'Pastel Colours'.
 
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: 160gsm in white
                   Coloured scraps for butterflies
Liquid pearls in gold
Paper: Paper Pizzazz tints and stripes
Craft glue
Martha Steward Butterfly punch 
6 sept 

2 comments:

  1. Your butterflies look beautiful cascading down the page and I love the stripes as the background . Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda! Gorgeous card and what a great way to use scraps too. Just love the delicate flow they have. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete