Posts

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Trees

Time out challenges have a quote as a challenge this time.
 
"Love the trees until their leaves fall off, them encourage them to try again next year"

 
Made for my Sister-in-Law for her birthday
I hand cut the trunks and the envelope.
 
I will also be entering it over at Curtain call challenge were this is the cue photo
 
 
as well as at Share joy challenge were I used the middle vertical row as inspiration
 
 
  and at Addicted to CAS were the theme is
 
 
 
One apple isn't much of a harvest but I suppose I can say that all the rest have been picked and it's the last one to be 'harvested'!
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Washi tape: green and white chevron
Button from my stash
Cuttlebug
Sizzixx circle dies
Paper: Scraps of green and brown for trees
Envelope: 80gsm in green
                 Hearts: paper Pizzazz 
14 sept/10sept/7 sept

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the graphic tree with it's darling red button apple. Great envelope to go along with this fun apple card. Love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet. You are so clever in how you constructed those trees. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is just an art to let things of of the card! Great! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete