Posts

Saturday 24 September 2016

Upcycled

AAA cards have this cue
 
 
I upcycled an old calendar when I made this card. It has a great weight and I love the neutral colour
 
 
I made a different coloured version here.
 
I will also be entering this over at Addicted to CAS were it's
 
 
and TGIF challenges were it's almost the same with
 
 
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                   Old calendar in oatmeal
Thread: White: DMC in Blanch
Glass beads
Paper: Silver reflective paper
24 sept
 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love how your used a calendar on your card and love the stitching on the front of the card, wow! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fantastic :) I love to see this kind of stitching on cards! I also love your colored get well version! Thanks for playing along with us at TGIF <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is incredible if you did this by hand. Either way, its a clever way to cycle. Bravo! Thanks for playing at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete