Posts

Saturday 10 September 2016

You're a Gem

 
"You're a Gem".
The idea is to include a 'gem' on your card ie sequin, gems or pearl. I have used pearls.


My inspiration

Source: Unknown

I just loved the colour combination
 I will also be entering this over at Just Add Ink were the cue is

 
My 'P' is both purple and pearls
 
Supplies:
card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: 80gsm in purple
            80gsm in green
Cuttlebug
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug daisies
Border punch 
Bow: Scrap book embellishment
Flat backed pearls


4 comments:

  1. So sweet and dainty! I impressed with your stitching and you've met the brief for "P" elements perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a hand stitched, hand made card! Love your pretty creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I love the stitching, looks very intricate. I really love the pretty embossed flowers on the bottom panel too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitched flowers are adorable & I really like the colours & layout you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete