Posts

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Home made Christmas Crackers.

I decide to make my own crackers this year for Christmas and when I saw the challenge over at Cuttlebug mania I knew that they would be perfect. The challenge is
 
'A Christmas project in any colour just not red and green' 
 
 
So here they are
 
 
I made individual Mocha Coffee test tubes to put into each one as the little gift
 
 
and up close.
 
 
 I really battled to get test tubes and ended up getting pill bottles instead. Unfortunately they where not big enough to put the pieces of chocolate into so I had to make a little plastic bag for that. I attached the bag to the bottle with crochet cotton.
 
The recipe is:
1st layer: 7ml hot chocolate
2nd Layer: 5ml coffee
3rd layer: 7ml non dairy creamer. I used Cremora 
Fill rest of test tube with pieces or drops of Dark chocolate.
 
On the back of the label I wrote:
Tip the contents into a mug. Add boiled water and stir. Enjoy.
 
I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp blog work it Wednesday November where the challenge is to use dies.
 
Supplies:
Cuttlebug
Die: Tree: Spellbinders Nestabilies 2013 Holiday trees
        Tag: Wplus 9 timeless tags 2
Tissue paper in white
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Scraps of hessian
glue gun
String
Small glass bottle
Cork
Non dairy creamer
Coffee
Hot chocolate
dark chocolate
Crochet cotton
Pentel fine liner in black.

27 dec
 

No comments:

Post a Comment