Posts

Tuesday 28 March 2017

A die and a punch

'Use more than one die or punch'

I have been having a bit of fun with mu cuttlebug lately and this is one of the cards that I made.
I used a die and a punch

 
To make the blue panel I used a border punch down both sides. and gave the stars some dimension by propping them up on double sided tape.
 
 My inspiration
 
Source: Tessa Duck
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    160gsm in blue
Paper: 80gsm in gold
Cuttlebug
Die: Sizzixx star
Fiskas Star border punch
Double sided foam tape 
29 march

3 comments:

  1. A great mix of dies, Glenda; love the glitzy stars! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this, Glenda! You did an excellent CASE! There are so many occasions one could use this design for!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete