Posts

Sunday 5 March 2017

Owls

Cuttlebug mania have this cue
 
It's a Zoo out there
 
I used it to make a card for my youngest nephew
 
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Helen Geddes
 I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp blog Monday challenge where it's
'Based on a Book'
I have based mine on one of my favourite books to read to my class
'The Owl who was afraid of the Dark' by Jill Tomlinson.
 
As well as at Splitcoast stampers Featured Stamper 526 where I used this card of Rebecca's to honour, 
 
and at Addicted to CAS where it's
 
 
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Pentel fine liner in black
Stickers: Stickers and dimension: OwlsCuttlebug
Die: Tim Holtz: Branches and bird
Gold stars
Craft glue
 

8 march
 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful whimsical card! These are the cutest fanciest owls and I love how you arranged them so perfectly on the branches! You've created a happy scene and the faux stitching you added gives it a great finishing touch. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly owls and your doodled border is the perfect touch for this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, I love the owls :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at ATCAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete