Posts

Monday 10 April 2017

Stripes of colour

CASe this sketch have this sketch
 
 
I made a masculine card
 
 
 
I die cut some banners and then machine stitched them down each side to secure them to the card stock.
The sentiment is computer generated.
 
I will also be entering this at Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge where it's
'Happy Birthday'
 
My inspiration

Source: Unknown
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    Scraps of blue, yellow, orang, red and Burgundy
Cuttlebug
Die: Spellbinders Shapabilities Nested Pendant
Buttons form my stash
Crochet cotton in white
Paper: Old dictionary
12 april
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the fun buttons and the cheerful colours of the banners, Glenda!!!!!
    Have a great afternoon/evening!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! Such a great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete