Posts

Sunday 13 August 2017

Ye oulde world

Time out challenges ave a décor photo as inspiration
 
 
and here is the card I made. It's for one of my nephews
 
 
I used a map from an old atlas and the sentiment is computer generated.
 
I will also be entering this at Simon says stamp blog Monday challenge where it's
'Happy Birthday'
 CAS on Friday where it's
'Birthday'
and at Split coast stampers FS549 where Sharon is the Featured Stamper. I am honouring her with this card.
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Old Pholiph's atlas
Cuttlebug
Die: Sizzixx circle die
pentel fine liner in black

16/14 aug
 

2 comments:

  1. Glenda, love the simplicity of this card and it's bold feel. Great idea using the old map! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete