Posts

Saturday 17 February 2018

Dragonfly tag

CAS colours and sketches have this sketch
 
 
I'm sorry for the dragonfly overload but as I said before I am enjoying stitching them at the moment.
 
 
The tag was hand cut and backed with navy paper.
 
I will also be entering this over at  CASe this sketch where it is
 
 
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Cindy's Cards
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white and blue
Paper: Stripes:
           Navy: 80gsm
Thread: Petrol Blue: DMC E3849
             Blue: DMC E 825
Single hole plier punch
19 feb
 

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Thanks for joining us this week at the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching and I love the colours you have used! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Wonderful takes on the sketches!

    ReplyDelete